9.30.2006

Mmmm....Painkillers.....

Well, I've now learned one of the most important lessons of riding - a Pony of Grayness (my scooter, one of the old 120cc Marvels. It's not quite a Steed of Darkness, so...yeah) isn't exactly the best thing to pull tight turns in. Yes, the Pony's fine, thanks very much for caring, oh non-existent audience of mine. I managed to get away with nothing more than a few bruises and scrapes, so I guess I should be thankful...

Now that I'm done whining, I've got nothing to say. Dammit, I hate it when this happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*GASP* How tragic that our amazing "Butter Knife" almost LOST HIS LIMBS! Why isn't this all over the news? Who cares about Oprah. Get BK some air time!

 
Template 'Transient 1.0' designed exclusively for BKO by witnwisdumb.