1.01.2007

Happy Effing New Year

Happy new year to all my readers. Assuming you exist.

Normally, I'd bitch and moan about how bad the previous year had been (standard operating procedure), but this last year broke the trend. Not only did I get out of my crappy old school and into a new and improved one, I also did pretty decently on my board exams, got some new games and hardware, and finished up some personal business that'd been pending for a while. No, I won't tell you what it was, you nosy bastard.

That's not to say this year didn't have its share of pits, and pretty rough ones at that. Buuuuuut I'm deliberately boring you with all this, so I'll stop. Anyway, happy new year, dear readers, and spread the joy around like stolen mayo.

(No, I didn't party. I don't party very well.)

No comments:

 
Template 'Transient 1.0' designed exclusively for BKO by witnwisdumb.