12.03.2006

Stupid title links...

See, here's my problem: I can't figure out to to make title links just be a number, instead of the word-word-word. Plus, I can't quite figure out how to set it to link untitled posts by their date and number, at the very least. Even if I can't get the first thing, the second'd be really nice. Y'know, instead of this being "/See-heres-my-problem-i", it'd just be "/12-03-06/1", or something. I mean, if this was untitled.

It would be a lot better though if this ("/stupid-title-links...") could be changed to something like "/14". Y'know, posts linked on the basis of serial numbers? If anyone has any idea as to how to set this up, lemme know.

*echo* If anyone has any idea as If anyone has any idea If anyone has any id- *echo*

Ah well...

No comments:

 
Template 'Transient 1.0' designed exclusively for BKO by witnwisdumb.