7.16.2007

Poor Chicken

i live my life in gloom
i'd like to use the word doom, but it'd rhyme
being a goth who loves to moan in open verse
i can't
bleak existence
the sun hates me
i want to eat black cheese and die

my life
so short
my wrists
so red
is there any point?
will this go on forever?

i can't think of any lines
my life sucks
i love sniffing black nail polish
it goes so well with my black douche
why do i have a black douche?

woe
woe
woe is me
for i slept with my math teacher
and he's not even a she

oh crap
i rhymed
oh no
black doom
death and destruction upon the pretty little butterflies
color is meaningless
black is the only constant
and that theme ran away
woe

here i sit
a pool of red blood
not mine
marks on my wrist
people will think it is
poor chicken
feathers are murder to clean up



Alright, alright, it's not the most politically correct thing to post, but what the hell. I felt like poking a little fun at emo poetry; y'know, the open verse kind. Or whatever you call it. Yes, it's probably mean to some people, but so's most humor. Boo hoo. Let's all go cut our wrists in shame and sorrow. Oh, woe is us.

6 comments:

Princess Stefania said...

In dark
I sit
looking within
at the monster that was
always me
and yet
somehow
not quite
and then
I realize
that it
is
the old blog layout
she has left me
why has she left me?
and what is she doing within anyway?
who said that
pointless verse
has to make
sense?
oh
the injustice of it all
I feel
sleepy I
think it's
time for
my daily overdose
of










BUTTERKNIFIAN (UN)LOGIC)
;)
This one certainly woke me up.

Princess Stefania said...

oh, I forgot.

Blood!
Blood!!
Blood!!!
Blood!
Black!!
Black!!!
Black!!
Black!
Death!!
Doom!!!
Agony!!
Pain!
Suffering!!
Torture!!!
Unprocessed Cheese and Tom Cruise!!!

Shiny Butter Knife said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

That made
me laugh up
my milk
through my bleeding
nose and get
snotty milk
on my wrist wounds
god hates me
my energy is dark

Seriously, though,
Unprocessed Ch...
and...y'know...
him?!
it brings red blood
to my pale mascara'd*
face

Now that
is cruel and
unusual right
there.

damn those pretty
butterflies that are little
and swarm my light
with sad thoughts of black death

Glad to've been of service :D

*falls under the Fourth Rule of BK(U) - if it wasn't a word before I used it, it is now.

Anonymous said...

L
OL
This is so hilarious. I
bust a gut laughing.
Oh no!
I spoke of
laughing. Something
not dark
or
deathly or of gloom and despair!
Oh no!
I mean woe!
Dang, that rhymed.
Pain!
Suffering!
Bleakness!
Uhm you owe me a
lil
something
Since I'm
the one who tipped
off DP
on this
post


PS: You know what happens if you don't pay up. As we say in emo land... Pain! Suffering! Bleakness!

PS2: Turn off the darned word verification, will you. It's annoying.

Shiny Butter Knife said...

Heh. Thanks
pain
suffering and
bleakness
oh would
you please?

DP? >.>
oh wait
you mean
ah
gotcha ;)
koo

PS3: is way beyond my budget.

Jade said...

Heh. Visiting after a long time, nice to see that old pain-in-the-eye of a template gone. :)

 
Template 'Transient 1.0' designed exclusively for BKO by witnwisdumb.